❶Helps preserve the environment
Aquamake provides high-level treatment of sewage water from toilets, turning it into recycled water. Aquamake eliminates excess water discharge, so reduces eutrophication in public bodies of water, helping preserve the environment.
❷Enormous water savings
Water treated by Aquamake can be used to flush toilets, and for applications such as sprinklers and landscaping, saving an enormous amount of water.
❸Can be installed anywhere
Aquamake enables flush toilets to be installed even in locations without a water source, or with nowhere to discharge water.
When a system problem occurs, an alarm is sent automatically, enabling an immediate response. Maintenance is simple and low-cost.
- A type without an automatic alarm transmitter or excess water storage tank is also available.
- Ozone generator and Sand filter device are available.
Aquamake solves all these problems!
flush toilets using recycled wastewater.
The advantages are clear!
- No wastewater discharges mean the system is exempt from
Private Sewerage System Law Restrictions.
- Does not need water supply or source.
- Units can be installed regardless of locational conditions.
- No water or periodic inspection costs are incurred.
- Practically maintenance-free.
- No wastewater discharge, therefore,
no sewage construction is required.
- Choose from aboveground or belowground models.
- Custom-built units also available for special scale requirements.
- Can also be used during disasters.
Eiwa technology is also receiving acclaim overseas.
Toilet at Arashizaka pocket park
A rest area by a nationl highway. Tourists,pilgrims. and also the people of the district use it comfortably.
Gymnasium at Chikugo Iarge regional park
Facility used at international meet.This is the disaster prevention facility which can use flush toilets even at the time of a disaster.
Life Support Yurin
(A home for senior citizens)
Purifies wastewater and recycles for toilets and water a garden. Good for saving a water rate.
A factory of Tsuneishi shipbuilding
company in China
Solves a problem of a water shortage in the island.
Support companies to go into foreibn markets.